C/ JUAN DE AJURIAGUERRA, Nº6, 1ºIZDA, 48009 BILBAO- BIZKAIA – Spain
TAX NUMBER: B50957976
informs interested parties of its personal data protection policy.
In application of current legislation on personal data protection, you are informed that the purpose of any personal data collected via forms on the website www.brunnschweiler.com (including the specific automated processing of persons who contact us to obtain information on the services we provide or products we offer) is the maintenance of the commercial relationship and the execution of tasks related to information, training, advice and other activities of this organisation. These data shall not be transferred to third parties or to public bodies with powers in this matter unless a legal obligation exists for us to do so.
Brunnschweiler S.L. adopts all necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
What rights do you have when you provide us with your data?
Uses may at any time exercise their rights to access, opposition, rectification, erasure, restriction and portability as recognised in the aforesaid (EU) Regulation. To exercise these rights, users should write in person to Brunnschweiler S.L.
C/ JUAN DE AJURIAGUERRA, Nº6, 1ºIZDA, 48009 BILBAO- BIZKAIA – Spain, enclosing proof of identification, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user states that all data furnished by him/her are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, notifying ekin at the above address of any changes thereto.
Access, rectification and erasure. – interested parties have the right to access their personal data and to request rectification of any inaccurate data or, where applicable, to request that such data be erased when, among other reasons, the data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were gathered.
– Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request that the processing of data be restricted, in which case we shall only preserve the data for the exercise or defence of claims.
– Interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Brunnschweiler S.L. shall no longer process the data unless it has compelling legitimate grounds, or in the exercise or defence of possible claims, and shall store such data, duly blocked, for as long as any legal obligations might persist. Likewise, interested parties are entitled to object to the adoption of individual automated decisions that might have legal effect or significantly affect them.
Opposition to the sending of advertising.
– Interested parties may object to the sending of advertising by Brunnschweiler S.L. The data of users who exercise their right to object to the sending of advertising shall be entered in an advertising exclusion list whose purpose is to reduce the advertising they receive.
– Interested parties may request to receive personal data concerning them, which they have provided to us and may request that we transmit those data to another Controller of their choice in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Likewise, interested parties are entitled to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of any processing performed based on consent given at the time of subscription.
Purpose of personal data processing:
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- In the case of the contracting of the goods and services offered, to maintain the contractual relationship, and for the purposes of management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- To send out any information requested via the forms provided for this purpose.
- To send newsletters, commercial correspondence regarding promotions and/or advertising and industry news by electronic means. You are reminded that you can object to the sending of commercial correspondence by any means and at any time, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . The fields in these records are mandatory, and the stated purposes cannot be fulfilled if said data are not furnished.
How long do we store any personal data compiled?
The personal data provided is stored for the duration of the commercial relationship or until such time as you request that they be erased and for such time as any legal liabilities might arise from the services provided.
Your data is processed on the following legal bases which legitimate same:
- The request for information and/or contracting of our products or services, whose terms and conditions shall in all cases be made available to you, prior to possible contracting.
Should you fail to provide your data or do so in an erroneous or incomplete fashion, we shall not be able to attend to your request, and it will be entirely impossible to provide the information requested or perform the contracting of the services.
The data shall not be transferred to any external third party unless a legal obligation exists so to do.
Data compiled by service users
In those cases in which the user includes files containing personal data in the shared hosting servers, we shall not be liable for non-compliance by the user with the provisions of the GDPR.
Intellectual property rights: Brunnschweiler S.L. is the holder of all rights to authorship, intellectual property, industrial property, know-how and any other rights related to the contents of our website and the services offered therein, and of the programs required for its implementation and related information.
Any reproduction, publication and/or use other than for strictly private purposes of the contents, in all or part, of our Website without prior written consent is prohibited.
Intellectual property of software
Users must respect the third-party programs made available to them by Brunnschweiler S.L. even if they are free of charge and/or publicly available.
Brunnschweiler S.L. holds all the necessary rights to usage and intellectual property of the software.
The user acquires no right or licence whatsoever with regard to the service contracted, the software needed to provide the service, or the technical service monitoring information, other than the rights and licences necessary for performance of the contracted services and only for the duration of same.
For any action not related to fulfilment of the contract, the user shall require our written authorisation. The user may not access, alter or view the configuration, structure or files on servers owned by us and shall assume all civil and criminal liability arising from any incident that might occur on the servers and security systems as a direct consequence of a negligent or malicious action by the user.
Intellectual property of hosted content.
Any use of the services provided by Brunnschweiler S.L. that is contrary to the law on intellectual property is prohibited. This applies in particular to:
- Any usage that may be contrary to Spanish law or that infringes third party rights.
- The publication or transmission of any content that we judge to be violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racist, xenophobic or defamatory.
- “Cracked” software, program serial numbers or any other content that infringes third-party intellectual property rights.
- The gathering and/or use of the personal data of other users without their explicit consent or in contravention of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- The use of the mail server of the domain and of the e-mail addresses contained therein for the mass sending of unsolicited mail (spam).
The user is fully liable for the content of its website, the information transmitted and stored, the hypertext links, third party claims and any legal actions concerning intellectual property, third party rights and the protection of minors.
The user accepts liability with regard to current laws and regulations and to the rules concerning the operation of the online service, e-commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, and universal principles on Internet usage.
The user shall indemnify Brunnschweiler S.L. for any expense incurred by the imputation of Brunnschweiler S.L. in any lawsuit the liability for which is attributable to the user, including all legal defence fees and expenses, even in the event of a non-definitive judicial ruling.
Protection of the information hosted.
Brunnschweiler S.L. makes backup copies of the contents housed on its servers. However, it shall not be held liable for the accidental loss or erasure of data by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee the full recovery of any data erased by users, since said data might have been deleted and/or edited during the time since the last backup was made.
The services offered, except for the specific backup services, do not include recovery of the contents held in backup copies made by Brunnschweiler S.L. when said loss is attributable to the user; in such cases, a fee shall be established depending on the complexity and volume of the recovery operation, which must first be accepted by the user.
The recovery of erased data is only included in the price of the service when the content has been lost for causes that can be attributed to Brunnschweiler S.L.
In application of the Spanish Information Society Services Act, Brunnschweiler S.L. shall not send advertising or promotional correspondence by e-mail or by any other equivalent medium of electronic communication unless so requested or expressly authorised by the recipient of same.
In the case of users with whom a prior contractual relationship existed, Brunnschweiler S.L. is authorised to send commercial correspondence relating to any products or services of Brunnschweiler S.L. that are similar to those initially contracted with the customer.
In all cases, the user, having provided proof of identity, may request not to be sent any more commercial information through the Customer Service channels.